Monday, January 29, 2007



I am finally well again. That was nearly two full weeks of sickness! I still have a cough and I can't really hear out of my right ear, but other than that I'm pretty much back to normal I guess. James is getting there too..the past couple days he has had a horrible case of the sniffles. His poor nose was so red.

So I just finished up my first 3 days back at work. I'm glad I made it back on Friday because an old manager stopped by with her 2 month old baby girl. It was really nice to see the two of them. I had given her a "hooray" banner as part of her shower gift and she said she had it in the room when she was giving birth haha. That was quite an honor, and I'm glad she likes it.

I've got two days off in a row now and I've got a lot to do. Have to deliver a package, finish a painting, pick up a gift, get to the suburbs to pick some things up, maybe get to a thrift store, return a book, have dinner with some friends tomorrow. I wish there were more hours in the day. They are all things I want to do, so that is nice..time to get cracking..

I owe a lot of posts here, also.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails