Monday, February 05, 2007

Alright, earlier today James and I headed to Target. My goal was to find something to slip into these puppies (but in silver with white trim) so my foot will get a little lift and be snug in a size 8, and to of course check out the Proenza Schouler line. I don't know. I like most of the outfits they show on the site, and I was really looking forward to this line..I don't know if it's the quality..maybe it's the simple fact that I'm not one to buy an outfit head to toe..I just wasn't into it. I didn't buy a single thing. It is still possible that I will in the coming weeks though haha..we'll see. What do you guys think?

I did pick up this bag, though not by Proenza Schouler:

I think it will look nice with my summer outfits. I do love yellow.

So far my favorite Go International pick is this dress from the Tara Jarmon line:
DSCN2359
That's me with my younger brother, Douglas haha.

In case you've been wondering, I can now hear out of my right ear haha. It feels very good. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails