Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Well, I'm glad at least two of you enjoyed The Landlord (below). It just blows me a away that such a little kid could even remember lines at all hahah. And since she's such a smart cookie I'm sure she won't grow up to be a mess due to a little cussing haha.

I added two songs on the top left. Random songs, but maybe it will be fun. The first one is by my absolute favorite musician, Colleen. She makes wonderfully delicate songs. Please don't confuse her with easy listening, or Enya or anything like that. She is young, French, smart, and nice. I'm sure I'll post one of her videos sometime soon. I really could go on and on about how much I love her.

The second one is just a staple favorite. Maybe I'll put two new songs up every week...although the selection is definitely limited. I'm going to make up a NICE cd to send with certain or all Etsy orders, I think.

I've got lots of work to do, and I've had too many distractions!

-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails