Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This post and commentary on Annie's Imogene blog is amazing.. I guess I've kinda been living in my own world..never stopped to think there might be tension between generations..skill levels..education levels..etc, etc, etc. of crafters. I just am so happy to see so many people creating. Why does everything have to be critiqued and dissected? Why can't we just love what we love and understand that others may love some things we do not but that is ok and hey we can still love each other?? It was strange reading her post after a dinner talking about where the world is going and all those sorts of things.

Also I have been watching this journey of North Korea through Vice magazine tv. It's been years and years since I last read Vice, so I'm not exactly in tune with what they are doing..but James showed me this over the weekend and well, maybe you'd like to see it also.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad that you saw that i have tagged you to the challenge! i'm excited to see what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails