1. Cute dresses. I'll never tire of them..and I really enjoy seeing how my tastes evolve and even fall back to where they were before. This 90's revival, which I admittedly have been craving for a few years now, is odd because it's the first I feel like I actually took part in when I was younger....so am I old or is the trend gap closing in??? It feels like right now it's a vintage free-for-all. All decades can look good. This is crazy to me as well as really interesting and neat.
2. My default necklace is a cheap vintage Avon find, shown above.
3. I love this ring. I got it from Regina of Chain Chain Chained last fall at the Renegade Fair. I made her a banner for her booth and this was part of my payment! I wear it on my index finger.
4. Comfortable shoes. If I know they'll hurt, I have to know I'll be sitting a lot or something like that haha.
5. Foundation and mascara. Ok not always mascara. But I have always had problematic skin and I can't ever leave the house with out a bit of make up or I'll feel crappy. It sucks.
NEVERThis is hard because I have found myself sometimes crossing over to the side of 'nevers'. Still, I don't think I ever have or ever will cross over to these..
1. Preppy attire..modern day preppy attire. Too constricted and stuffy.
2. Brands displayed on clothing. even if I like the brand, i think. When Louis Vuitton was pretty popular, yet still before it was everywhere, I found a real bag (or at least it is the closest knock off I have seen..which could be) at a thrift store..I never used it. Too odd.
3. Club wear.
4. Sweatpants. And having them say 'pink' on the bum is not dressing them up.
5. Work out clothing. I try so hard to get around it. I almost bought a cute tunic on sale from Urban the other day..I was going to wear it with little shorts when I play tennis.
So there you have it! haha
I will tag Neon Relish, Cursive, and Small Adventure.