Friday, December 04, 2009

I'll be shoppin' with you at Renegade this weekend..



Just a reminder that the Chicago Holiday Renegade is this weekend! I'm not participating this year..I opted just for Art vs. Craft this year, which was great fun, but oh is it so difficult to sit out a Renegade show! Though I'm sure I'll feel better once I'm there and free to roam around and shop as I please!
And after that I think we'll head down to the One of a Kind show at the Merch Mart. I've never gone, and this year Etsy has a section with artists that I'm interested in checkin' out. I know for sure that Kelly and Matt of Over Due Industries will be there..looking forward to seeing who else!

In other news, I'm working on a shop update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails