Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Banners Coming Soon


 Hello friends!

How is everyone? I am participating in the current market on Poppytalk, Love Transforms- A Wedding and Valentine Market. I've got several new banners to share but it's just been way too dark to take proper photos. The weather has been super grey around here and I've got a bit of the winter blues. Winter is good for staying in and getting work done, however once that work is complete and you're ready to take photographs, the sunshine can be so hard to catch.  It looks like the sun may come out a little tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to list them in the afternoon! If you'd like to be notified when they are updated, just join up on the Nice Facebook page..I always let you know when I add a new batch of product!

1 comment:

  1. product of good luck to you, greetings from Indonesian bloggers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails