Saturday, September 03, 2011

Nice to be Back

Hello!
It's been so long! This feels like it has been the busiest and quickest summer ever! I have a lot to share with you, but I am still catching up...the shop has kept me on my toes more than usual these last few months and I am so happy about that..although it has been tricky! I am using a lot of exclamation points! I want to share some photos of our trip to the California Renegades, and just get back on track with blogging a bit, but first I have to prepare for the Chicago Renegade which is A WEEK FROM TODAY. So crazy. I am having a hard time believing it is already September.

In the meantime, I've been wanting to share with you a light shade that my Mom has made. She's worked so hard on this piece and I think it's so dreamy. It's just begging to be hung over white floors and a comfy sofa chair.



It's available now in her shop, Oh Merci.

I've added a few new Hooray banners to the shop! These banners will be unlisted when it's time to take them to the Renegade show, so it's first pickins' for you right now!

This may be old news to you if you follow the Facebook page for Nice. It's easy for me to get out information that way when time is tight, so I encourage you to meet up with me there. Please feel free to post photos of the items you've purchased or any photos you've taken of Nice at fairs, etc. I'd love to see!

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails