Wednesday, November 02, 2011

come on now



You guys have been keeping me very busy with custom orders! Blogging has definitely been put on the back burner, so in the meantime, I want to really urge you all to join me on Facebook, where I am able to do quick updates to keep you informed during this chaotic time.
Is there anything you'd like to see happen on the Nice Facebook page? So far I use it for exclusive sales, updates, photos of my work and how you use your Nice pieces, and just general info. What am I missing?

Also, heads up- If you've been thinking of having a custom banner made, I will only be able to accept a small amount of special orders during the busy holiday season..which really has already begun. So please consider this and get in touch as soon as you can.

I between custom orders I have been working on a holiday inspired collection, which I am going to try to debut in the next couple weeks. These banners will be very fun to use during the holidays, but I think they'll be able to adorn your home any time of year- or at least all winter long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails