Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hello! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Took some photos of a couple of banners that were recently given to their new homes.



This was made for a very nice woman. She requested that the banner be cute, but not too girly as it was for the homecoming of her sons. She mentioned that she had a sort of southwest decor theme going on in her home, so i tried to stay true to such colors and ideas. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.


This was made for a little girls room. Also quite pleased with this one. A pink, green, and white theme was requested. The walls for Charlotte's room are two tones of a green, similar to the color of the letters, so i chose to back the banners with pink and white.

In other news I've been busy as usual. Working at the real job a lot- early shifts which leave me very tired afterward. It's now 7:30pm and I can hardly keep my eyes open! ...Not doing a service to all of the projects I have. I've planned out Monday-Wednesday though and they seem to be days where I'll be able to get a lot done!

Hope all is well with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails