Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm really excited about the newest additions to the Nice shop!

<span class=

In other news, things have been pretty hectic around here. Spring cleaning and I'm moving. More details on that later!

Got a wonderful surprise package in the mail from Amanda! She sent over these cupcake papers (click to see them in her flikr pages along with other great cake decorations which are in her etsy shop! Phew, long parentheses hehe). I just think they are so fantastic- scalloped edges and great color and design! I can't wait to find a purpose for them (don't think I'll be using them for cupcakes unless an incredibly special occasion comes up haha). Thank you so much, Amanda, I l o v e them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails