Friday, May 04, 2007

Ok my own Mom tagged me for the "7 weird things about you" list..

No. 1) I don't like other people touching my food. Even if I know you. I know it's hard to not see it as a rude quirk, but I don't mean it that way. Examples of this problem: I would rarely eat homemade desserts that were brought in by classmates on their birthday. Sometimes I won't eat at certain restaurants. If you double-dip, that's the end of the line for me.

No. 2) Despite my fear described in number 1, if traveling I would usually rather eat at a local restaurant than a chain. But if I have any sign of grossness, I'm out.

No. 3) When we're up too late and bored on the computer, my friend Taylor and I like to pick an internet radio station via iTunes, preferably in the international section. We listen together and instant message stories about what they are saying. haha Yeah.

No. 4) I don't like the feel of towels on my fingers..maybe my fingernails. It's kinda like nails on a chalkboard to me.

No. 5) I like to have the covers on even in the summer. It's rare that I toss them all off due to heat. If I get hot I'll stick my feet out.

No. 6) When I was quite little I used to eat the paper cup that came with the little Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Why? Because my Dad told me you could. It was brown, I thought it was chocolate. I think my dad was being extremely literal as in, "Yes you can eat paper it won't kill you." It was a struggle when I came to a regular size Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. I have a distinct memory of taking the waded paper out of my mouth, and hiding it under the couch. I was 3 or 4 haha.

No. 7) I don't like public pools.

Ok haha. done.

I'm going to tag 3 people:
Corinne of Not Too Pink
Amanda of Every Little Thing
Faith of Faith Salutes (but she might be too busy moving!)

2 comments:

  1. Um...are you trying to say I'm weird....becasue I'm totally not weird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Jopb with the weird facts! : )
    Caitlin, remember when you went to a birthday party in elementary and the dad served the cake and you saw him lick his fingers and then continue serving!!! Maybe that has something to do with weird fact #1!
    xoxoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails