Friday, June 01, 2007

Amanda tagged me to share my To-Do List!

-- share a super-super surprise with you all very soon!
-- make more/new banners for Etsy
-- aquire Amanda's ginger ale recipe and make it asap
-- get bangs cut since I can't do it myself and I think I need a little more hair in the bangs? haha
-- get together with friends in the city. This has been hard since I have been so busy, and they have also..and when I'm down there I tend spend what time I have with James.
-- work with my brother on printing things
-- find a go-cart place in the Chicagoland area that adults (or just 6ft 4in James) can ride in
-- figure out if we should keep netflix/have them sent where I am instead of where James is. My Q is so long you have no idea.

Ok that's it for now. I'm already feeling rushed haha.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love your list!! I'll be posting that ginger alre recipe soon, and I sent you a email about the banners! Also, I hope the "printing with your brother" thing means more of your artwrok soon...

    Ohhh, and there's a surprise too? How mysterious....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails