Friday, June 01, 2007



I have a LG phone, Verizon wireless service. It's much fancier than my old phone and so I thought how exciting to have a ringback tone..so I randomly got one. Also I thought I'd be able to make it so only certain people HEAR the ringback tone (ringback tone = music that plays instead of a ring when you call me)..you can't do that however. SO now every time people call me they have to sit through Some Velvet Morning by Lee Hazlewood & Nancy Sinatra. And not everyone likes this song. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO TAKE IT OFF. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY IDEAS? I have even deleted the song from my phone. I don't understand why it is still there. I should mention that my phone never even came with a proper ring- right off the bat, if you called me you'd hear some kinda classical music. Not fair. I can't even find you a clip of the song anywhere haha. I hope you know what it is.

The newest N.E.E.T. is out and I'm excited to read it. The creator really did a great thing by making that magazine. It's something I admire.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know this particular song, I don't think...but I know Nancy!
    This made me laugh! Sorry for your trouble...but it still makes me laugh...the phantom song that won't go away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha OH YEAH GLAD MY TROUBLES ARE JUST SO FUNNY TO YOU MISS. seriously haha i don't know what to do..i guess i'm gonna have to go into the Verizon store and hopefully they won't make fun of me too much for my taste in music!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails