Monday, September 10, 2007

I don't have much to say! I feel so boring over here (in blogland)! Tons of stuff still to do, with 5 days left until the fair! Posting will be light this week..probably just info on the fair.

Have been so busy I couldn't even watch the season premier of Curb Your Enthusiasm. We don't have HBO here, but my boyfriend does at his place, however I had to get back here to work!

So yes, if I don't post much this week, just know that after this weekend I'll have tons to talk about and tons of photos and tons of handmade goodies for the shop!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the fair...and I love Curb Your Enthusiasm!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marjorie! ...and yes, me too..it is for sure my favorite current tv show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails