Thursday, February 28, 2008

I thought I would show you a few Etsy finds I have been sneaky enough to snag up without the help of RSS feeds hahah. I purchased these a while ago, separately, but both from the Etsy shop Amateur Efforts.

sharp.JPG

I love this embroidered piece. The colors are great and I really love that it is not complete.
The lines of the embroidery pattern add depth and make it feel more modern.


P2270012.JPG

And this tray is so cool. I love it to pieces. I'm sure it will inspire some painting soon.

I love to sell and buy vintage, as I am sure you've noticed throughout this blog. I cherish great vintage finds just as much as handmade pieces. I feel almost honored to provide an appreciative home to vintage items; I love that they have a story (whether it's one that was passed down, or one that I have imagined), and that they have lasted through the years and still capture an interest. Etsy has fast become a great vintage community, and it is wonderful that there are so many people with a good eye willing to share their treasures. It's very difficult for me to resist buying everything I love! ..Stupid tight budget!

3 comments:

  1. oooh i really like these finds! i especially enjoy your first photo! great finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much! i have to agree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about this post and I looked it up -- you are so influential in my life! Embroidery, hand-drawn mugs, pretty vintage things... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails