Saturday, April 19, 2008

HELLO!
James told me to edit this post because people don't want to read about how sick I get and not showering because of being sick. So here are some quick facts:

Today I've gotten on the computer for the first time since Wednesday night. I awoke at 3:30 am Thursday to a horrrrrrrible stomach ache. I don't get sick very often at all, but when I do, I DO. I was very surprised by it, if I get the flu, it's usually in the winter. Anyway, it was bad, bad, bad but I feel ok enough to sit at the computer today, though nothing much else (just nap).

So did you feel the earthquake?? Our windows rattled.

I wanted to mention also that last Monday, Jan at PoppyTalk featured Nice on her blog! This was really wonderful because she'd never seen my shop before.

Light Shades Featured on PoppyTalk

Wow all this typing really wore me out hahah. Might go to bed soon. wasn't a very coherent post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails