Tuesday, August 04, 2009



it's been a few years since i've seen or heard this. and that just seems too, too long.

roughly translated: Make-up Give me your make-up Give me your make-up Well, I would also like me see Well I also 's See How I later will show how I will See you later Mama Mama you ever Make-up Make-up Give me your make-up Give me your make-up Well, I would also try to see Well I agree I see you like maybe you Am I just miss chien than even your Kohl pencil if only Kohl pencil you Because I know that a Kohl pencil in the evening light Because I know that a Kohl pencil in the evening light Your eyes appear bigger and nicer than your eyes appear larger and more beautiful than I will simply look at you I will simply look at Just that I do not know that everyone is just do not know if I can find what it is all beautiful child that what is she pretty child What is it What is it that child Beautiful child Beautiful to Look at how they look Look at how With those eyes she looks with the eyes Look at how she just laughs View 's just how she smiled at me Back to my Make-up Make-up Give me your make-up Give me your make-up Well, I would also like' s Well I also see 's See How I later will show how I will later addition he make-up you Mama / Mama you Mama you eye-shadow make-up / Mama ever eye shadow Give me yourmake-up / Rouge, lipstick, mascara, give me your make-up / rouge, lipstick, mascara Well I also see s / powder, nail polish, eyebrow pencil Well let me also 's View / powder, nail polish, eyebrow pencil How I later will see / Tweezers, eau de toilette How I will later addition he / Tweezers, eau de toilette I also want to do your mascara I have also called mascara (Mascara) (Mascara) And I also want to gloss up your lips And I do you also have lip gloss (Lip Gloss) (Lip Gloss) A little but a little (bit) (bit) Lipstick do I save for later Lipstick Save for later that I run too much in the eye that leads the too many holes I just want everybody can find I just want everybody can find what it is that beautiful child What is it good child What is it What is it that child Beautiful child Beautiful to Look at how they live Look at how they With that smile with teeth the teeth Look at how they just talk Look at how they just talk with me with my make-up / Eye-shadow Make-up / Eye-shadow Give me your make-up / Rouge, lipstick, Give me your mascara make-up / rouge, lipstick, mascara Well I also see s / powder, nail polish, eyebrow pencil Well let me also 's View / powder, Nail polish, eyebrow pencil How I later will see / Tweezers, eau de toilette How I will later addition he / Tweezers, eau de toilette your makeup Mama / Mama you Mama you eye-shadow make-up / Mama ever eye shadow-Give me your make-up / Rouge, lipstick, mascara Give me your make-up / rouge, lipstick, mascara Well I also see s / powder, nail polish, eyebrow pencil Well let me also 's View / powder, nail polish , eyebrow pencil How I later will see / Tweezers, eau de toilette How I will later addition he / Tweezers, eau de toilette Mama you make-up / Eye-shadow make-up you Mama / Eye-shadow Give me your make up / Rouge, lipstick, mascara, give me your make-up / rouge, lipstick, mascara Well I also see s / powder, nail polish, eyebrow pencil Well let me also 's View / powder, nail polish, eyebrow pencil as I Word beautiful as you might Am I as good as you miss chien
8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails