Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pretty Places


Today the Etsy blog is featuring Anabela + Geoff's home! Head over to the feature to be inspired and find lots of nice things to add to your own home. I have been trying to spring clean when I have a free moment, and so this post serves as some more motivation. Sigh. I have too many treasures. Too much stuff. And not enough time to keep it all organized properly. I digress.
I'm so excited to see my Shoegaze Light Shade, as well as a shot of my one of a kind Happy Cloud Light Shade which Anabela purchased from me a while back. I am flattered that she has chosen to hang it in her sewing room, a place where she creates lovely things.

Happy Cloud Light Shade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails