Friday, December 01, 2006



Christmas!
(& UGH! I currently don't know how to redo my blog template so I can have photos that don't over-lap the info on the sidebar!)

I don't have time at the moment to decorate tonight but I couldn't resist gathering all of my most recent xmas finds. Things like this excite me. As you can see, I really enjoy sparkly things. We have a pink tree that I picked up at Hobby Lobby with a 50% off coupon. It's really sweet because it has a tiny acron on it's very top. My boyfriend is alright with the pink tree..I felt a bit guilty after I bought it (he was not presnt), but it was a good deal! I'll post more photos once everything is up.

Had to call in sick to work today..Had a VERY strange night which involved not only the awful snow storm but also people forcing entry with lock cutters up onto our roof - during the snow and wind - and a poor girl nearly falling off. It was very, scary. No idea why they had to go up there in the middle of the night. We had to call the police, which I think was a first, and I only got an hour and a half of sleep..I tried to get up for work, I did wake up at 5am, took a shower, but felt so awful- you know that headache from lack of sleep? And my eyes were heavy, and of course the weather..didn't see how I could make it through the awful roads with such little sleep. It is alright though..only the second time in over a year I've had to call in.

Picked up the latest Issue of Domino..looking forward to that tonight, along with a piece of chocolate cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails