Thursday, March 08, 2007

Well I'm quite tired but I just wanted to stop in because I thought my computer had crashed forever last night but as it turns out everything is quite alright. Not a good feeling, especially since it hasn't even been a year since my hard-drive was accidentally erased during a conversion from Mac to PC... anyway I was totally bummed because I wanted to make a post about my Mom's Etsy shop opening! ..Not that she really needed it..her things are flyin' like hotcakes!


I'm so so so excited for her! Check it out and be sure to add it to your Etsy Favorites / bookmarks!

I've had a lot of new readers and comments lately..I've got responses and emails to send tomorrow..so that is nice. For now though, I've got one of those headaches where your eyes hurt, and the computer screen is not the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to always respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails